- The SC ST Cell is created with a motto of educating the students and staff of SC/ST categories about the government schemes , policies and programmes and to assist them in finding career opportunities.
Tab 2 Content
- Objective of the SC-ST Cell is to ensure adequate representation to SC-STs in the matter of appointment for teaching, non-teaching posts and admission of students to various programmes in the University
- Monitor the implementation the reservation policies of the Govt. of India and Govt. of TamilNadu for the programmes in the University and affiliated colleges.
- To create awareness among the students and staff of SC-ST categories about various academic schemes meant for their welfare and upliftment.Tab 3 Content
- The Cell functions as a Grievances Redress Cell for addressing the grievances of SC ST students and staff of the University and render them necessary help in solving their academic, research as well as administrative problems.Tab 4 Content
- Tab 5 Content