The following instructions are to be read carefully and adhered strictly
- The candidates should submit separate applications for the programs they are interested to get admission.
- Registration fee of Rs.400/- for each application should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit cards/ NEFT.
- Registration for SC/ST candidates is Rs.200/- for each application ( Photo copy of the Community certificate be enclosed)
- The Online application form shall be completed in all aspects.
- The application may be filled online at https://fms.b-u.ac.in/admission and the guidelines for filling up the application is available at www.b-u.ac.in
For queries, contact
Admission 2023 - 2024,
Coimbatore - 641 046
E-mail : email@example.com
The selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the students upto V semester (if it is a semester pattern)/II year of study their (if it is non- semester) of UG degree programme. In the UG degree programme in all subjects other than part l / ll Languages and subjects like General Knowledge, NSS, irrespective of the candidate appearing for 2023 examinations or already qualified for the award of degree shall be considered for
preparing the merit list.
FREE EDUCATION SCHEME
Free Education Scheme offered by the University enables free education to the poor and meritorious students. It is offered to one candidate from each department, admitted into various degree programmes of the University. The free education scheme is applicable only to the students whose parents income is less than Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum.
RESERVATION NORMS AND FEE CONCESSION #
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of the reservation policy of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Students belong to Adi Dravidar, Tribal Community and Adi Dravidar converted to Christianity are exempted from paying the Tuition Fee under TNER - 92, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- 5% of the seats are reserved for Differently abled students in all the programmes and exempted from paying the Tuition fee and special fee for all categories of students with disabilities (on production of disability certificate).
Last date for submission of filled in application is 15.06.2023 at 05.00 PM.
Last date for DBT supported M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology admission using GATB score is 25th June, 2023.